Practice Areas

Home | Practice Areas | When Do I Need A Lawyer? | News and Articles | Links to Other Sites | Contact Me


Representation for clients in the creative arts, including filmmakers, musicians, actors, writers, producers and directors as well as companies seeking representation for contract negotiations, business development, registration and protection of intellectual property rights and the resolution of entertainment related matters and business disputes.
Producer's Rep for independent films.  I will act as the liason between your company and sales agents and distributors to help you find the right deal for your film.
Formation of your business as a partnership, corporation or limited liability company. Negotiations and contracts for small businesses of all types.
Intellectual Property
Trademark, copyright and domain registration. Mediation and arbitration of trademark, copyright and domain disputes.

Mediation and Arbitration

I am available to mediate disputes of all types between parties seeking to resolve their dispute at any stage prior to trial. I also represent parties participating in mediations and arbitrations.

Typical matters involve contract disputes, business disputes, partnership disputes, landlord-tenant issues, real estate contracts (buyer-seller or agent-principal), intellectual property rights issues and employment issues, such as discrimination and wrongful termination.


The information on this web site is for advertising and general information purposes only. This information is not intended to be legal advice and no warranties are made as to the accuracy of the information presented, the current state of the law on any particular subject discussed on the site or whether the information presented here is applicable in any way to your particular situation. 
Nothing herein is intended to nor does it create an attorney-client relationship.  If you have a particular issue you wish to discuss with an attorney, I recommend you contact the firm for specific questions.
Thomas L. Difloure is licensed to practice law in both state and federal courts in the state of California only.